Bem vindos ao meu blog. Aqui escrevo o que penso, o que me apetece e o que bem entendo. Fiz-me entender? Nem por isso? É complicado exemplificar. Puxai uma cadeira. Comei pipocas e ride! Sim...riam muito porque tristezas não pagam dívidas.



sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

you

you're my man
my mighty king
and i'm the jewel in your crown
you're the sun so hot and bringht
i'm your light-rays shining down
you're the sky so vast and blue
and i'm the white clouds in your chest
i'm a river clean and pure
who in your ocean finds her rest
you're the mountain huge and high
i'm the valley green and wide
your the body firm and strong
i'm a rib bone on your side
you're an eagle flying high
i'm your feathers light and brown
you're my man, the king of kings
and i'm the jewel in your crown

Sem comentários: