Bem vindos ao meu blog. Aqui escrevo o que penso, o que me apetece e o que bem entendo. Fiz-me entender? Nem por isso? É complicado exemplificar. Puxai uma cadeira. Comei pipocas e ride! Sim...riam muito porque tristezas não pagam dívidas.



sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010

Teased

As you enter you say i cannot touch
Naked with your hands and mouth all over me
Wanting to touch you has never been this much
i'am in ecstasy from what i feel and see
Our passio consumes us making it heard to restrain
My head is filling with fantasies for us to do
i'am ovewrhealmed and my resistance is pain
Our lips now meet as i expose you too
I worship your body and cannot get enough
We come closer with a connection that's true
i realise why you did this even though it was tough
You make me want you more than i want you...

Sem comentários: