Bem vindos ao meu blog. Aqui escrevo o que penso, o que me apetece e o que bem entendo. Fiz-me entender? Nem por isso? É complicado exemplificar. Puxai uma cadeira. Comei pipocas e ride! Sim...riam muito porque tristezas não pagam dívidas.



sábado, 2 de outubro de 2010

Sweet Fantasy

your eyes are the prize
you need to realize they hold no lies
i try to fantasize what you hold inside

As i come around we look up and around
See that no one is to be found
So i slide back arund and lower you down to the ground

My fingers are screening through your hair
Gentle whispers are streaming through the air
I hold your lips dreaming without a care

Seeking the meaning of what love is
Weakening and weakening after each kiss
Flirting and kissing to get to those lips

You come to me as i let you in the ease
Baby go crazy, live out your fantasy
We're constantly starting away from reality

Sem comentários: